Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm not anyone's lover nor mother!

I copied and pasted/edited this blog from my Mission Team's blog when I was telling them about myself, so here it is...a blog from a blog:


Well, this photo pretty much explains me. I love to have fun, sometimes too much, and I'm a very silly person which usually ends in me being clumsy? I love to hum and sing at random times what I'm thinking. As you can tell by my war face, I can be a little competitive- mostly to up the fun of the game ;P.
From 12p0701wre.myadventures.org


I love going on jaunty saunters and bicycling!


From 12p0701wre.myadventures.org  From 12p0701wre.myadventures.org


You can find me at drum circles and playing ukulele.


From 12p0701wre.myadventures.org From 12p0701wre.myadventures.org


Photo bombing is my thing, so watch out...


From 12p0701wre.myadventures.org  From 12p0701wre.myadventures.org


I'm a huge hugger! I like to Hug it out...


From 12p0701wre.myadventures.org


If the locals promise it's good, I'll try it (those are fried grasshoppers). I love street tacos!! That's a taco stand below. I almost always eat for taste over nutrition lol.


From 12p0701wre.myadventures.orgFrom 12p0701wre.myadventures.org


I'm very involved in my college campus ministry, BCM, at school. I've been going since my freshman year, I'm now a rising senior, and our campus minister and members have always challenged me to share Christ boldly.


From 12p0701wre.myadventures.org


I have a very supportive family and great friends who are behind me all the way...


From 12p0701wre.myadventures.orgFrom 12p0701wre.myadventures.orgFrom 12p0701wre.myadventures.org


Even when I do things like this...


From 12p0701wre.myadventures.orgFrom 12p0701wre.myadventures.org From 12p0701wre.myadventures.org


I believe there is nothing too radical or crazy to show Christ's love to the world- if that means living in a van to give your rent money to the poor, donating a kidney to a stranger, or simply shaving your head to raise money for some beautiful kids. I am passionate about God's calling on my life and treat His death and resurrection as the utmost vitalness of life that it is. I'm ecstatic to go on this journey that God is taking me on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment